Friday, October 5, 2007

Digital


I finally had to break down and buy a digital camera. I've been using my old friend - a Nikon N55 - which I still love, love, love but has become impractical considering all the shots I take. Between five kids, girl scouts, web and blog pics (of which I have resorted to using my kids digital camera on more than one occasion) -I just need to have a digital camera. The problem is I want photographic options and the ability to print quality photos!! The camera I would have loved to have bought is a Nikon D80 but at about $ 2,300 dollars I decided to pass. Instead I got a Nikon Coolpix L5, 7.2 Megapixel, 5x Optical/ 4x Digital Zoom, Digital Camera which retails at only $250.00. I'm hoping it has enough features to satisfy all my picture taking needs and still print out with enough detail. My husband assures me he has the capability at his office to "res up" the images if needed. Since he does a lot of magazine work. Only time and picture taking will tell.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...