Monday, January 14, 2008

Perfect Blanket or Throw


_
This year one of the many Christmas gifts I received from my very generous husband was the perfect blanket (Microloft by Berkshire). I made him tell me where he got it and the cost because I went straight down and bought everyone one immediately. It is the softest, coziest, snuggliest blanket ever and it turns out very reasonably priced at $29.99 for the queen size and comes from Bed Bath and Beyond (somewhere I usually wouldn't even shop). My mom loves hers and so does my sister and my dad even wants me to pick one up for him. A few other people will be receiving one as well - but they shall remain nameless and should look away immediately. I just can't say enough about how luxuriously soft and wonderful this blanket is!

5 comments:

love.boxes said...

That is a great price for the perfect blanket. I'll have to keep my eyes open for that. :) Oh, how is it for size.. I have one of those extra thick mattresses?

Sabina said...

I have the cream colored queen size one but to be honest I have not put it on my bed yet. In fact just minutes ago I was sittting on the coach all cozy under it. :)

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the heads up. I need an additional blanket for the bed. The farmer claims there are just not enough blankets. He looks like the Princess and the Pea! Have you ever stayed in a Westin hotel? They have something called the Heavenly Bed that is the most fantastic, luxurious and comfortable bed ever. They sell the entire thing online - mattress, box spring, bedding, pillows, everything. When it's time to replace our bed we're seriously going to look into it.

Sabina said...

I will look into the Heavenly Bed - thanks!

Tina said...

I made a "note" of this...thanks! Nice blog! ; - ) Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...