Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday's Photos - George Stephanopoulos & Ali Wentworth's D.C. Digs

_

_
Elle Decor has become my new go-to magazine since the departure of domino. When I first saw the cover of May 2009 and then discovered it was George Stephanopoulos and Alexandra Wentworth's home I did a double take. If anyone watches Oprah they will certainly recognize kooky/funny Alexandra Wentworth and I think everyone knows who George Stephanopoulos is. I was first stunned to find out they were a couple and secondly impressed by their gorgeous home. Ali apparently did a lot of the decoration herself - even painting the lavender swirls on the rug by hand. OK, I'm sold!! Even though I saw this way back in the spring I thought it was worth another look.
_
Happy Friday!!
_
Photographed by Simon Upton
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

2 comments:

Lady Laura said...

Isn't that Ali Wentworth some kind of crazy? She's such a comedian and he comes across so straight-laced that it is hard to imagine them as a couple.
Thanks so much for sharing these pics as I don't ever look at this particular magazine. And more importantly, because I'm toying with the idea of using purple on an accent wall in my livingroom; which is a little out of the ordinary. It helps to know that someone else out there has purple in the livingroom. I'm only about 89% convinced--almost there!

Brenda Pruitt said...

A beautiful home! She's adventurous. I'd have been afraid I think to take paint to rug!
Brenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...