Monday, May 7, 2012

New Recipes ~ Via One Of My Fav Bloggers


I've been on a serious cooking jag. I was inspired by, Cannelle et Vanille (nominated for a James Beard 2012 Award for Individual Food Blog).  My husband said, that the Fish Tacos with Yogurt-Dill Sauce, Avocados, and Cherry Tomatoes (below) and  Gluten-Free Apple and Strawberry Crumb Cake  (above) were some of the best dishes he has ever had (courtesy of me) under our roof. A high compliment indeed -- and I'll take it! The recipes are healthful with beautiful photos and stories!! Aran, over at Cannelle et Vanille, has a cookbook coming out sometime in the near future and I will be -- not so patiently -- waiting for my copy.

Happy Monday -- everyone!!

4 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I just love her, also! She always inspires me to take better photos.

Sabina said...

Yes!! Me too. Hope you are having a great day, Tiffany!! xx's

Melissa Blake said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome recipe!!

Stacey said...

Love this post... yummy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...