Thursday, October 10, 2019

It's Been So Long ~ Roasted Kabocha Squash Soup
























Hello, Barefoot In The Orchard. Here I am again. Life twists and turns and I endeavor to happily
keep up. I want to continue to grow, evolve, and stay open to learning all that I can. Life's hardships, challenges, and unexpected happenings make me stop and question this journey at times and how I choose to respond. I love living in this big, beautiful Pacific Northwest; our little family is thriving so I really can't complain. I wish I knew all that I now know and I could begin my life as a daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother and person all over again. I am certain I could give even more and skip through unnecessary stuff that served no purpose. Of course, that is not the way things work (ha!) but I soooo wish it did. Oh well.... onward!

❤️


Fall has arrived and the food must reflect this lovely season. 





















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...