Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Breakfast Time


I've never been one for eating breakfast. Maybe because I've never been much of a morning person. I preferred living my life by moonlight as much as possible. A funny thing has happened though as I've gotten older. I find I actually like the mornings. Maybe it's the quietness of house or maybe just the cool crisp air of the new day. I really don't know but I've also grown fond of breakfast as well. It's seems it's the one meal I look the most forward to with a perfect cup of cappuccino at the ready. It really is this amazing luxury at the beginning of the day and of course I've heard it said many times that breakfast is so important to beginning the day right. The one thing is - my preference is to eat alone. Then I can hear the birds singing or the fireplace logs crackling (early morning breakfasts by the fireplace are the best in the late fall or winter). I dream of scones with bananas and cream or blueberry waffles with bacon. The list goes on and on. I suppose there were always those breakfast lovers out there getting up early and making arrangements for the right ingredients to be on hand but I never really thought I'd be one of them.
Breakfast Recipe Resource - Innkeeper Recipes at http://www.bbonline.com/recipe/index.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...