Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Go Red" On February 6th!!

_

_
I just wanted to pass along that tomorrow - Friday, February 6th - is National Wear Red Day. Wear red to support the fight against heart disease - the #1 killer of women. It's a simple, powerful way to raise awareness of heart disease and stroke. Join with millions of women, as well as companies, organizations and cities across America. By wearing red you'll help the American Heart Association in their effort to raise awareness. Thanks!
_
For more information check out "Go Red For Women".
_

4 comments:

Content in a Cottage said...

I'll wear my long red scarf tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder!
♥Rosemary

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I didn't know about that. Thanks for the heads up!

Jen

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Glad I read this in time! I'll wear red :)

Sabina said...

Thanks Rosemary!!I'm wearing my red blouse today!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...