Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Suede DX Coasting Bikes

One of my favorite Christmas memories was waking up to a shiny red and white bike on Christmas morning - thank you Santa!!




__

I love the style of these Suede DX Coasting Bikes by Shimano.

SUEDE COASTING w SERIES - The Suede Coasting W marries Giant’s much-admired Suede bike with Shimano’s 3-speed automatic-shifting Coasting technology. Meant for women who prefer relaxing travel—those for whom the journey is as important as the destination. Meander at will.
_
It retails at about $700.00 to $800.00 but there are more in the "Suede" series that are priced lower - anywhere from $380.00 and up. One other thing - these particular bikes are designed just for women!!
_
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/news/12051/
_

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/news/12162/

P.S. Using a bicycle to commute one way 4 days per week for 4 miles saves 54 gallons of gas a year!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great find Sabina!

There is always something here to discover or re-discover!

I thought I'd leave a comment this time instead of an email. I think I have all this comment stuff figured out now.

Amber

Anonymous said...

Bicycles and Christmas, a perfect match I'd say. Love this post and the bike.

Trisha J.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, nice bikes.
Check out Cysip bikes over on 5th St. in RR Square across from Toad in the Hole. Very nondescript storefront, but great fabrication studio.
Their Java Boy bike is my little fantasy...gotta pay of my new washer/dryer and braces for my teeth first! Darn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...