Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Out of the Loop

_

My son Ben at his piano.
_
I feel that I've been a bit out of the blogging loop lately - just too much going on around my house. School is nearing the end of the year for all my kids and my oldest son is leaving home to pursue further college and do some serious community service work. I can't imagine not seeing him each day - he has been a shining star since the day he was born.
_
I'll be limiting myself to one or two posts per week until summer break is over in mid August. In the meantime I will still be visiting all my favorite blogs (you know who your are) and hoping to discover some new ones along the way.
_
(These photos are copyrighted to me - Sabina DeShazo - please don't use them without my permission- thanks)

10 comments:

Honeygo Beasley said...

Good luck to Ben!

Will check in weekly ...

Out of the loop but not out of the heart.

likeschocolate said...

You must be proud! I wish any of my three sons would have a desire to play the piano.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Good luck to your son. I know what you mean about this time of the year being crazy!

XOXO
Jen

Linda Lou said...

I can totally relate-it starts to get a little crazy as the school year winds down-I will still be visiting too!

corine said...

I'm bracing myself for when the time comes for my shining star to go. Can't bear the thought, really. I'll miss your posts but will read you whenever they appear.

Unknown said...

Sabina, i didn't know you son is already an adult..coz..you look super young in your previous photos :D Dont worry, do what you can...we are always on each other's blogroll so do visit often. I know how it is...at times I am so busy, I can't post on time..and at times..when the mood's down, blogging is the last thing on my mind. Ah well, you know how it is..ups and downs..in life and in blog land. Much love/M

Tilly said...

I've been out of the blogging loop too. Life is just too busy sometimes. Best wishes to Ben (love the piano shots) and ((hugs)) to you!

AnnaVallance said...

Totally understandable. Wishing you all the best.

Momma Chae said...

for my first time ever --- I want to try to do a post of links! topic----BUCKET LIST! visit me at mommachae.blogspot.com and send me a link to your bucket list!!!!

Fifi Flowers said...

Oh my... they do grow up sooooo fast! Good luck to him! I do home I'm on your list of ocassional stop bys! ENJOY your time with children!
Fifi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...