Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Vacation and a Big "Thank You" to PVE Design and MRR Design

_

_
Before I depart temporarily for spring vacation with my family - I wanted to send a "shout out" to two wonderful bloggers. I was the lucky winner over at pve design of a very versatile, well crafted, and unique frame. The maker of this frame is Marnie over mrr design. She also creates larger memory/inspiration boards as well as the adorable smaller, but ever so handy frames like the one I won. Thank you so much Patricia (one of my all time favorite bloggers) for holding such a fabulous giveaway, and thank you also Marnie for your wonderful creation. It will sit on my desk, and hold not only a few inspirational photos, but notes and business cards that I need to keep handy!! I absolutely love it!! If you would like one of your own pop on over to mrr design and pick one up.
_

_
P.S. Thank you for the little barefoot drawing Patricia!! It was a wonderful surprise that made me smile!! :)
_
P.P.S. I'll be back Monday, March 30th!!
_

4 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi What a fabulous give away..you must be so thrilled to have won it:-)

I just love the little drawing of bare feet in the orchard, how sweet!

pve design said...

Just think - you will have lots of photos to change up and place in your frame! Yah!

Marnie said...

oops - i misspelled your name Sabina in my last post - thanks for posting the frame and for the nice pr - enjoy your time away - marnie

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Sabina, congratulation on the fine win, love the jute material and the drawing is perfect. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Spring vacation. hugs Margie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...