Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Domino Magazine's 3rd Annual Domino Bazaar and New Book

_
__
__

_
If any of you bloggers enjoy domino magazine (my fav) as much as I do -- you might be interested in attending this upcoming event.
_
Check out this Domino Bazaar link for a short video all about the event.
_
* OPEN TO THE PUBLIC *
_
WHERE: H.D. Buttercup 8707 Washington Boulevard Culver City, Ca.
_
WHEN: FRIDAY, OCT 17 – SUNDAY, OCT 19 from 12:00PM – 6:00PM
_
DAILY Tickets are $20 each, and include a one-year subscription to domino. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
_

_
PLUS: Available October 14, DOMINO: THE BOOK OF DECORATING (Simon & Schuster). It will also be available for purchase at the Bazaar. It’s a room-by-room guide featuring instructive text and vibrant full-color photos in which domino’s editors share a vast array of insider interior design tips, expert shopping strategies and their experiences decorating their own spaces.
_
If this book is anything like the magazine it will be amazing. For a sneak peek click on the above link.
__

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow - I would LOVE to go, except I'm hundreds and hundreds of miles away. I do know Calif. having sold handmade cards on Rodeo Drive and in The Grove for a few years, as well as to a shop in Santa Monica. Anywho - I hope you'll have things to share on your blog if you attend the event. Have fun! I think Domino mag is super!

Fifi Flowers said...

I wish I had more time... that is sooo close by... hmmmm... I wish I knew about it sooner. I still have not even had time to look at the Ocotber issue of Domino... sad, but true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...