(Photo Courtesy of Jupiter Images)
Frozen grapes are great to munch on. They are good when you have the need to nibble on something. It takes a long time to eat one grape, it tastes like frozen ices, and is also good for you. _
1. Buy a bunch of grapes. It does not matter what type or color.
2. Wash them carefully and let them drain in a strainer.
3. Remove the grapes from the stems.
4. Place a handful or more in small plastic sealable container.
5. Put them all into a freezer and allow them to freeze.
6. Take out container when you feel like munching.
Note -They usually take a few hours to freeze, so be patient.
Warning - Do not feed these to small children, as they are easy to choke on.