Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gone Shopping

_
__
(The above photos are courtesy of Jupiter Images)
_
_
I'm going out today, and use some of this "happy energy" I have to do some serious shopping. Sweaters, pants, socks, and any other warm items needed for my family-- as a weather shift seems to have abruptly taken place where I live.
_
It's also time to light the fireplace, make some hot chocolate, and begin plans for the upcoming holidays -- they are just around the corner.
_
I hope everyone is enjoying this time in America's history as much as I am!!
_

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy. I sms everyone I knew on Obama's win..though most wondered what it has to do with me, but I think it has everything to do with the world.

Shop away Sabina!! nothing like celebrating with shopping :p

havea great weekend!!

Sabina said...

Thanks for stopping by M.Kate. Love hearing your take on things.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Wish I was drinking cocoa and shopping with you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...