Monday, April 6, 2009

Tagged By Ambika - 20 Questions

_

_
I've been tagged. Here are the questions and here are the answers.
_
What is your current obsession? It's hard to pick just one thing - I'm obsessed with so much! I guess my answer is - organic, fresh, delicious (emphasis on delicious) food and remodeling my girls room.
_
What are you wearing right now? Skirt, white T, mocs, and a long cozy grey sweater.
_
Do you nap a lot? I have never been a napper - just ask my mom.
_
Who was the last person you hugged? My three little ones when I dropped them at school.
_
Which animal would you be? A beautiful whale.
_
What’s for dinner? Roast Chicken, Asparagus, Basmati Rice, and a Spring Mix Salad.
_
What was the last thing you bought? A new bedside lamp for my girls room.
_
What are you listening to right now? A Classical Performance Podcast - courtesy of WGBH - Triple Helix playing Mozart (Trio in G Major, KV 564). I love these podcasts!! I really like all kinds of music - Pop - Rock - Jazz - and the list goes on, but I love to listen to classical tunes in the morning.
_
What is your favorite weather? Warm, still, clear nights and mornings.
_
What’s your favorite game? Board Game - Scrabble / Computer Game - The Sims.
_
Say something to the person who tagged you. Ms. Talented Ambika from (Into The Fray) - whose fabulous red earrings I bought and wore this last holiday season!! They are featured at the top of her blogs header. Ambika, thank you, I receive many compliments on them!!
_
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Right here in Northern California.
_
What is the last movie you watched? Monsters vs Aliens. Go see this movie with your kids in the theater - the 3D effects will blow you away!!
_
A book you’re currently reading? A book my mom bought me for my birthday - Selected Poems of Emily Dickinson.
_
How tall are you ? 5' 5"
_
What would you like to have in your hands right now? Plane tickets to Spain.
_
What would you like to get rid of? Mean people!!
_
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? This was one of the hardest questions for me, but I will say... lunch in Paris - at a café near the Eiffel Tower (psst... Sta, you and the girls can come too).
_
What did you want to become as a child? As a kid I loved helping children, and animals - so I wanted to be a Veterinarian and a Mom.
_
Are emoticons evil? I had to update this answer from my previous one, since I was thinking about the talking ones. My new answer is no. :) Use them all the time!!
_
Thanks for including me in this tag Ambika. If anyone would like to join in - consider yourself tagged!!
_
:)

5 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Love your answers! I'd love to play scrabble with you on a plane to spain :)

Honeygo Beasley said...

_
What is your current obsession? Power walking on my new treadmill

What are you wearing right now? Levi's jeans and a white and lavender striped blouse - bare feet - glasses and makeup! Gold earrings.
_
Do you nap a lot? Never
_
Who was the last person you hugged? My neighbor
_
Which animal would you be? My dog!
_
What’s for dinner? Light cream of broccoli soup (homemade with skim milk!), salad greens and fresh haddock/flounder/salmon - not sure which yet! Maybe all three!
_
What was the last thing you bought? Groceries yesterday
_
What are you listening to right now? Waiting for client to call - no sounds.

What is your favorite weather? Sunny
_
What’s your favorite game? Wii Bowling
_
Say something to the person who tagged you. Sabina, have a nice day!
_
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Italy
_
What is the last movie you watched? Life in the Time of Cholera
_
A book you’re currently reading? Still trying to finish The Witch of Portobella
_
How tall are you ? 5' 4"
_
What would you like to have in your hands right now? Plane tickets to Spain.< not a bad idea!
_
What would you like to get rid of? Pollution
_
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To the beach, anywhere would be nice
_
What did you want to become as a child? A comedian
_
Are emoticons evil? Nah ...
_

Sabina said...

Love your idea Krissy - I'm in!!

Thanks for playing Cindy! I knew there was a reason I liked you!!
Have a nice day too. :)

Unknown said...

wow..beautiful post and loved all your answers and yes, if I could I would come along with you to Paris. Wont it be fun if we can just zapped ourselves to such fantastic places. Yeah to getting rid of mean people..too many around. Have a great week Sabina :D

meg said...

I'm just catching up on my fave blogs... loved this post Sabina - your answers were great! I always love hearing fun things about you!

Meg :) <----- annoying smiley emoticon - lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...