Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pore Reducer Mask - 2 Simple Ingredients!

.

.
When I first found this simple {two ingredient} pore cleanser/reducer, I was skeptical. I have very sensitive skin and have always been careful about what products I use. I was pleasantly surprised to find that a simple egg white and teaspoon of lemon juice left my face feeling fresh and smooth. It's important to note that I have always steamed my face weekly and this recipe calls for you to do that before apply the mask. So happily, I just tagged it on to my weekly
Saturday facial regime!
.
Recipe:
.
Mix one egg white and one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, stirring until blended. Gently steam face and pat dry. Apply egg white and lemon mixture evenly to your skin. Apply a healthy amount of the mixture, massaging in a circular motion, helping the ingredients to absorb as much as possible into the pores. Allow the pore reduction treatment to set for at least 5 mins. or until completely dry. You will feel it working, tightening your skin and pores. Rinse mixture from skin with lukewarm water and follow with a splash of cold water to close the pores further. Repeat weekly.
.

.
Here's to beautiful skin!! :)
.
(Images Courtesy of Jupiter Images)

1 comment:

meg said...

I've never heard of this Sabina - thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...